Monday 29 December 2014

Hello World!

Ignoring the frustrations that come from not actually knowing how to make a blog page, I thought I'd plow on and get the first post/introductions out of the way early on.

My name is Siân (pronounced "Shaan" - it's Welsh. I thank my parents for giving me a name that doubles as a conversational icebreaker).

I'm in my mid-twenties and I live in a small flat in South East London with my boyfriend of 5 years.

I work in a science laboratory where I wear a white coat and look like I know what I'm doing.

The initial purpose of this blog is partly to keep a diary of what will hopefully be a busy and memorable year, and partly so that I have a place to keep recipes I've cooked because I keep losing the scraps of paper I shove inside various cookbooks.

Since blog posts usually contain photos, I present to you me:



That is quite possibly the most exciting portrait of me that exists so I hope you enjoy it. Don't let my carefree peace sign fool you, tears of fear were shed before and after this photo.


No comments :

Post a Comment